14 Aug 2013

Challenge #124 - Use that Ribbon

Morning everyone! Hope you're all feeling fine and are ready for a new challenge here at the Paper Shelter. We're having horrible weather here in Sweden at the moment with lots of rain and thunder. I hope it passes soon and we get some sunshine again. Hope you are having a better weather than we do. And did you all see, we have passed 1100 followers. A big thank you to all of you !

 And now, our theme of the week

"Use that Ribbon"

That means ribbon, not lace, not twine or anything like that. Ribbon it is, ok? Well of course you can use that stuff as well, but the ribbon needs to be there.

The gift voucher

As always we need a winner, either for our gift voucher worth $30 or for the three (3) digis you can win if you don't play with our brand. Our lucky winner this week is number #29 Kanda. And as you have been playing with a Paper shelter image, you have won the gift voucher worth $30! Big congrats! (I do love it when we got to give out these vouchers) LoL

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
29
Timestamp: 2013-08-13 19:09:44 UTC

Congratulations to you! Please contact the Paper Shelter by clicking the contact tab on the top of the page. It helps you get in contact with the Shelter. (I am so going to miss the little elf that took care of that before).

Before we move on, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Wendy who is now leaving the team due to personal issuse. You will be grately missed and I can never thank you enough for all you have done for the Paper Shelter. Please drop by from time to time!

Here comes a lovely collection of ribbon cards from my teamies. Non from me this time as I have been told by the doctor to keep my left arm still for a few days to give it a rest. I can hardly feel my hand. Not a cozy situation that's for sure. Wendy doesn't have a card for this challenge either but the rest of the gals has done some fabby job! Thanks a lot to each and every one of you!

Love n hugs
Marie and the B-team gals

Tracey


Sheryl

Inspired by Swan Lake



Debra








Shelby



9 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning cards girls, sorry your leaving Wendy hope to see you around now and again. I do hope you soon feel better Marie, not nice to be told you arnt allowed to craft. hugs Shirleyxxxx

KandA said...

Wow, can't believe I'm the lucky winner of the last challenge. Thanks you so much. I've sent you a message xx

煒霖 said...

Just love it!!! =]

煒霖 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lau W said...

Superb cards ladies !
xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous DT cards again!!!

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful cards Ladies!!

Sandra H said...

Congrats and beautiful cards x

cass said...

Wonderfukl projects everyone, great to see how everyone is using ribbon